WORKSHOPS- STORAGE UNITS – 25mm Roof Insulation
Do you need a proper workshop and storage shed for working on cars, Trucks or other large equipment, are you out in all weathers and need a quality steel storage building to keep you and your tools safe and dry?
A Workshop and store from Shanette is the answer!
We know how important it is to have a comfortable workspace. It’s not good for tools and other stored items to be exposed to wet conditions. And it’s not good for you, either!
So for maximum protection, you’ll need a dry building, that won’t have condensation dripping off the roof. Anything other than a Shanette garage with its 25mm thick roof insulation system will not protect you or your tools properly.
Our garages are built from the finest quality PVC coated, galvanized steel cladding and High tensile galvanized steel frames, which makes them super tough and extremely durable.
Our range of Workshops are unique their strength, style, quality and finish are unmatched by any other manufacturer.
We are over 25 years manufacturing and installing steel sheds , through-out Ireland, so you can place your trust in our a well known brand. We can promise you a safe and reliable quality product.
The roof insulation that will keep your belongings dry!
The garage comes with a fully insulated roof as a standard feature. The main benefit of this system is to eliminate condensation and water droplets forming on the steel roof supports and cladding. The Shanette system, prevents condensation dripping on your valuable belongings, leaving your stored goods, safe and dry, only a ”Classic” garage manufactured by “Shanette” can give this peace of mind.
The Shanette designed Roof Insulation system comprises:
- A 25mm thick, high density, insulation board.
- Special breathable membrane lining’s on the interior of the insulation panel.
- An attractive, hard wearing roof interior finish.
PLEASE NOTE: Other shed companies only use anti-con sheeting on their roofs. This is a type of fabric bonded to the underside of the cladding to try to control condensation build-up. The underside of the roof still remains wet and therefore this product cannot be classed as insulation. ( Some competitor’s are falsely claiming this material is a shed insulation!) During the winter months, water droplets forming on non-insulated roofs can be a serious problem.
“Shanette” do not use anti-con roof cladding!
Features and Benefits of a Shanette workshop:
- Special 25mm roof insulation system means, no condensation dripping on your valuable stored items.
- Available in 7 Standard Colours. Others on request (See colour Chart)
- Maintenance free PVC coated cladding, no yearly sanding and painting.
- Strongest Galvanized frames on the market, designed by our structural engineers.
- Flashings and frames are seam-folded on the sharp edges, safer for you and your family
- Heavy Duty roller doors designed for repeated use and long service life.
- Quality PVC coated cladding from Ireland’s largest cladding manufacturer.
- Polycarbonate plastic Clear roof sections that won’t discolour or fade.
- Walls ventilated with louvered vents to allow constant fresh air movement through your shed.
- Long life Seamless Aluminum Gutter, that won’t Buckle, discolour or fade from exposure
- All exterior fasteners are colour coded, for a neat finish.
- Off-site manufacture of wall & roof panel’s, ensures a Clean & tidy installation on site.
- All units delivered and installed nationwide
- Easily dismantled and moved to a new site
We can customize any part of the shed in any way to suit you.(Doors, Window etc)
We can increase your storage space by installing a loft in your unit
All Garages arrive on site in panel form and our team install your garage in hours not days!
Shanette sheds buildings are manufactured according to the strict building standards (Eurocodes) set by The European Union. These Eurocodes apply to the design of buildings and the requirements for resistance, serviceability and durability of steel structures. This ensures our sheds are built to withstand Irish Wind and Snow loadings. Our structural frames are the strongest on the Irish sectional shed market. We are the only sectional shed manufacturer in Ireland that builds according to these regulations.
Come and see our full range of buildings at our show area in Kilbeggan, and talk to us about what you need to store.
We will have the solution for you.