Bronze Range Garages-25mm roof insulation from Shanettes - Superior Space
Do you have cars, motorbikes or large equipment, out in all weathers and need a quality steel storage building to keep them safe and dry? Our Bronze Range 25mm Roof Insulated garages are the answer!
After your house, your car is probably your biggest investment and you need to protect that investment by making sure that your car is stored in dry, condensation free conditions. Bronze range Insulated Garages help with this.
Our CE Certified Bronze Range Insulated garages are built from the finest quality PVC coated, galvanised steel cladding and strong galvanised frames, which makes them super tough and extremely durable. Our range of garages are unique, their strength, style, quality and finish are unmatched by any other manufacturer. We are over 34 years manufacturing and installing steel sheds through-out Ireland, so you can place your trust in us.
Our Manufacturing Standards
Shanette Sheds are manufactured according to the strict building standards CE Certification. These certifications apply to the design of buildings and the requirements for resistance, serviceability and durability of steel structures. This ensures our sheds are built to withstand Irish wind and snow loadings. Our structural frames are the strongest on the Irish sectional shed market. We are the only sectional shed manufacturer in Ireland that build according to these regulations.
Features & Benefits of a Bronze Range Garage:
Our Bronze Range 25mm roof insulated garages come with a fully insulated roof as a standard feature. The main benefit of this system is to eliminate condensation and water droplets forming on the steel roof supports and cladding. The Shanette system, prevents condensation dripping on your valuable belongings, leaving your stored goods, safe and dry, only a Bronze Range insulated garage manufactured by Shanette can give this peace of mind.
- 25mm triple layer roof insulation system means, no condensation dripping on your valuable stored items.
- Polycarbonate clearlight with a multiple layer anti-condensation barrier
- Walls ventilated with louvered vents to allow a constant fresh air movement through your shed.
- Strongest galvanized frames on the market, designed by our structural engineers. Flashings and frames are seam-folded on the sharp edges, safer for you and your family.
- Heavy duty roller doors designed for repeated use and long service life.
- Long life seamless aluminum gutter, that won’t buckle, discolor or fade from exposure.
Additional Features & Benefits our Bronze Range Insulated Garages:
- Available in 7 Standard Colour, to suit your house and garden.
- Maintenance-free PVC coated cladding, no yearly sanding and painting.
- Off-site manufacture of wall & roof panels, ensures a clean & tidy installation on site.
- Can be easily dismantled and moved to a new site.
- All exterior fasteners are color coded for a neat finish.
Please note: Other shed companies only use “non drip” sheeting on their roofs. This is a type of fabric bonded to the underside of the cladding to try to control condensation build-up. The underside of the roof still remains wet and therefore this product cannot be classed as insulation. “Non drip sheeting” does not have the same properties as the Shanette roofing system which has a proven u-value and a BER CERTand will not achieve the same effectiveness. ( Some competitor’s are falsely claiming this “non drip” material is a shed insulation!). During the winter months and with temperature reaching -20C in winter 2010, water droplets forming on non-insulated roofs can be a serious problem and has resulted in a dramatic increase in condensation occurring in non insulated buildings.