Gold Range Insulated High Storage-40mm roof & wall insulation from Shanettes - Superior Space
40mm Roof & Wall Insulation. 60mm,80mm & 100mm available on request. If you need additional protection from Ireland’s weather, you may need a fully insulated High Storage unit from our Gold range.
If you are spending a lot of time in your workshop and you are concerned about the safety of your stored items, then you may want to choose from the Shanette Gold range of workshops. Our fully insulated High Storage range is constructed using a very high quality insulated composite panel cladding manufactured in Ireland by Kingspan to comply with ISO 9001:2000 Standard, ensuring long term reliability and service life. Incorporating a PVC coated exterior sheet for long-lasting climate protection, and an inner core of insulation in varying thicknesses with the interior side of the cladding finished in a white, smooth, easy-clean metal surface.
We use a minimum of 40mm thick Kingspan Firesafe, Insurer approved Insulated panels throughout the unit. 60mm,80mm and 100mm panels also available, making your building Building Standard Part L Complaint ). Which means that anything you store will remain safe and dry, whatever the weather brings. And, of course, fully insulated means energy efficient. Which means lower fuel bills. All of our products are built using high tensile galvanized steel frames, that have been designed by our structural engineers. Our heavy-duty galvanized frame, makes our Insulated High Storage super tough and extremely durable, plus they are maintenance free.
Come and see our full range of buildings at our show area in Kilbeggan, Dublin or Loughrea and talk to us about what you need to store. We will have the solution for you.
We are C2 registered, fully compliant with Health and safety regulation’s and have a current tax clearance cert.
THE GOLD RANGE
Features and Benefits of Shanette Gold Range Insulated High Storage units:
- All Shanette buildings are CE Certified – BCAR certification available on request
- 40mm thick panels are used in both the roof and walls.(60mm,80mm & 100mm available).
- White metal easy clean interior finish
- Insurer approved and manufactured using fire-safe PIR insulation.
- These fully-insulated buildings are easily heated and when heated retain heat at the required temperature, which is particularly advantageous in the winter months.
- Available in 7 Standard Colours, Optional colours available (See colour Chart)
- Maintenance free PVC coated cladding
- Strongest Galvanized frames on the market, designed by our structural engineers.
- Flashings and frames are seam-folded on the sharp edges, safer for all users.
- Choice of doors; Heavy Duty roller doors, Pvc Double glazed doors, insulated steel doors etc
- Insulated Polycarbonate plastic Clear roof sections that won’t discolour or fade.
- Long life Seamless Aluminum Gutter.
- We can customize any part of the shed in any way to suit you.(Doors, Window etc)
- All exterior fasteners are colour coded, for a neat finish.
- Off-site manufacture of wall & roof panel’s, ensures a Clean & tidy installation on site
- These units have to be adequately heated to achieve ideal storage conditions for some products.
Shanette steel buildings are manufactured according to the strict building standards (Eurocodes) set by The European Union. These Eurocodes apply to the design of buildings and the requirements for resistance, serviceability and durability of steel structures. This ensures our sheds are built to withstand Irish Wind and Snow loadings. Our structural frames are the strongest on the Irish sectional shed market. We are the only sectional shed manufacturer in Ireland that builds according to these regulations.
Your Insulated High Storage unit is manufactured in our purpose built 14,000 sq ft factory in Kilbeggan. Your new unit is delivered in finished panel sections to your site (Normally 10 to 20 panels per shed). You have none of the mess or hassle of on-site construction and you don’t have to wait around for builders or the right weather either, your new unit can be installed in just a couple of hours.You don’t just want a practical storage solution. You want your garage to be an attractive feature in your garden. Why not choose from a range of beautiful exterior facades: Pvc Wood Effect -any of these finishes will give your building that extra special look.