Water Treatment Plants
We have been involved with designing and manufacturing units for water treatment plants for over 35 years and have worked on many high profile projects. With the flexibility of manufacturing units to the customers specification we can provide a unit to suit you the customer.
“We design & manufacture secure, certified insulated space that protect our customers investments”
THE GOLD RANGE
Features and Benefits of Shanette Gold Range Insulated High Storage units:
- All Shanette buildings are CE Certified – BCAR certification available on request
- 40mm thick panels are used in both the roof and walls.(60mm,80mm & 100mm available).
- White metal easy clean interior finish
- Insurer approved and manufactured using fire-safe PIR insulation.
- These fully-insulated buildings are easily heated and when heated retain heat at the required temperature, which is particularly advantageous in the winter months.
- Available in 7 Standard colours, Optional colours available (See colour Chart)
- Maintenance free PVC coated cladding
- Strongest Galvanized frames on the market, designed by our structural engineers.
- Flashings and frames are seam-folded on the sharp edges, safer for all users.
- Choice of doors; Heavy Duty roller doors, PVC Double glazed doors, insulated steel doors etc
- Insulated Polycarbonate plastic Clear roof sections that won’t discolour or fade.
- Long life Seamless Aluminum Gutter.
- All exterior fasteners are colour coded, for a neat finish.
- Off-site manufacture of wall & roof panel’s, ensures a Clean & tidy installation on site
- These units have to be adequately heated to achieve ideal storage conditions for some products.
Water Treatment Customers
50no units for Glan Aqua all over the country.
Group Water Scheme
Patterson pumps-units kitted out by Pattersons and sent out all over Europe
John Sisk & Sons